X is for infamous.

contents:

This website is under construction.

ubiquitous update

<< Dec 28, 2004 @ 01:02 >>

Well I'm back from chrimbo in wiscanistan. Caught up on a bunch of DVD watching and pie eating. Dodge Ball was good. I saw The Life Aquatic in the theater. I need to see it again. I wish I could be as oblivious to myself as Bill Murray's character.

I ran into Ryan Lubinski in Abbotsford on my way home today. That was odd. He's not quite as much of a spaz now. He graduated in May with an International Business / Spanish degree(s). That seems popular with our graduating class. He was name dropping Sevilla. Good city.

I was listening to some WPR on my way home. It turns out MPR is way too PC. They were talking about Evolution on WPR, and this religious creationist guy calls in and the Evolutionist called him pedestrian and stuff. It was pretty funny. Then this guy calls in and is all like, "You're right. Not only are the creationists wrong, but I submit they are dangerous."

To all countries with Indian Ocean beaches: I'm sorry about doing that cannon ball off the diving board. I didn't know.

add a comment... | link

Reader Comments...

December 28, 2004 @ 01:39:00

coleco.pngxopl (#001)

Shit and I totally fucking forgot to mention the Peewee's Playhouse DVDs I was watching tonight. It has been at least twelve years since I've seen an episode. So good. So, so good.

December 28, 2004 @ 10:17:03

marilyn.pngsith33 (#999)

Oooo, I want to "borrow" the peewee's playhouse dvds. Borrow with my burner that is...

And by the way: making jokes about something that killed 50,000 people - awesome! Maybe Chris Jensen was there.

December 28, 2004 @ 10:37:47

coleco.pngxopl (#001)

ohhhhh and I wanted to mention that a photo of my dead grandpa.... well, he nodded to me.

as for your comment, I quote the Homer, "It's funny cause I don't know them."

December 28, 2004 @ 11:13:51

marilyn.pngsith33 (#999)

But don't we all know them, just a little?

December 28, 2004 @ 15:37:01

jem.pngpamelaNeko (#1001)

WPR is the only good thing about Wisconsin. Way better than Chicago public radio.

December 28, 2004 @ 17:28:02

coleco.pngxopl (#001)

When I made that image... that hilarious image... that stupendously amazingly hilarious image... only 24,000 were dead. Now that 51,000 are dead I feel a little bad, but not enough to do anything about it.

December 28, 2004 @ 19:51:18

coleco.pngxopl (#001)

60,000..... I think it's awesome that Phucket is in the news so much.

Add a Comment...